- Fly over São Conrado Beach and admire the beauty of Rio de Janeiro from another angle.
- Experience the sensation of flying over the coast of Rio de Janeiro with hang gliding instructors.
The hang gliding flight is done with all the necessary safety and they are accompanied by certified instructors who are always ready to take you on a journey you will not forget! The flight lasts 10-15 minutes and is carefully recorded by our instructors, to be handed in at the end of the activity. The takeoff is made from Pedra Bonita, an incredib...
- Equipment and instructor
- Hang gliding activity
- Round trip transportation
- Food and drinks
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- Activity requires the completion of a liability waiver on the day of the tour.
- We pick up from most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana areas, with meeting points in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro or at the cruise port
- We have contacted you to adjust the pick-up time according to the hotel's location and the available time of the instructors
- The tour may have time and/or dates changed according to ideal weather conditions
- Avoid fatty foods before the tour
- We got in touch to arrange the right flight time.
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 18 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.