- We invite you to fly over Rio de Janeiro with paragliding instructors!
- Fly over São Conrado Beach with a paraglider and admire the beauty of Rio de Janeiro from another angle.
Paragliding is a sport that uses equipment that resembles a parachute, but has been modified in such a way that the canopy is inflated by the movement of air. You and the instructor will be seated and will be suspended by a harness and the entire flight is controlled by the instructor. The flight lasts 10-15 minutes and is carefully recorded by our...
- Equipment and instructor
- Paragliding activity
- Round trip transportation
- Food and drinks
- Activity requires the completion of a liability waiver on the day of the tour.
- Pandemic: the proof can be the ConectSUS digital vaccination card, the physical booklet itself or a letterhead from the Municipal Health Secretary, who only took the first dose and waits for the second dose, also needs to show that their turn has not yet come.
- Mandatory presentation of personal identification document (or copy)
- Notify in advance in case of reduced mobility or wheelchair users
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- We pick up from most hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana areas, with meeting points in Botafogo, Flamengo and Centro or at the cruise port
- We have contacted you to adjust the pick-up time according to the hotel's location and the available time of the instructors
- The tour may have time and/or dates changed according to ideal weather conditions
- Avoid fatty foods before the tour.
- The tour is offered between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm
- Pandemic: from September 1, 2021, tourists and cariocas will have to prove that they have been vaccinated in order to enter places of collective use in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 18 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.