The Stand-Up Paddle is a new way to enjoy sea waters. When the sunset is on the way and the sea is quiet, this activity gives you the possibility to spend time with other people while having fun and connecting to nature. The aim of the first SUP lesson in flat water is to find the balance in an upright position on the board. This is the first step...
- A professional instructor by your side
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Please note that excursions may be subject to change or not available during adverse weather conditions. Minimum Age: 6 years old
- Please note that the minimum number of people required for this activity is 2.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start time.