Marvel at the Pieta, Michelangelo’s stunning sculpture, representing the ultimate expression of love between a mother and her son. Admire Bernini’s canopy standing over the tomb of St. Peter. See the interior of the Basilica’s dome, designed by Michelangelo, and marvel at this masterpiece by the most important artist of the Italian Renaissance. Aft...
- Reserved entrance to St. Peter’s Basilica and entrance ticket for the Treasury Museum , both with audioguides
- Entrance to the Dome
- There will be an airport-style security check before you enter St. Peter's Basilica. Please leave liquids and sharp items at home and carry your possessions in a lightweight bag.
- Shoulders and knees must be covered, no low cut or sleeveless tops and no shorts are permitted. This applies to both men and women. There will be an airport-style security check before you enter St. Peter's Basilica; please leave liquids and sharp items at home and carry your possessions in a lightweight bag.
Please note that your voucher is not the ticket. Redeem your voucher at the TOURISTATION OFFICE before visiting the attraction.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Via dei Corridori,6
- Inside Galleria San Pietro souvenir shop.
Via dei Corridori, 6