- Head underground into the Catacombs of Rome
- Visit landmarks and historical sites from Christian history
- Learn all about Roman history and culture
Begin the tour with a visit to the Scala Sancta, the holy staircase, a place which has attracted Christian pilgrims for centuries who wish to worship the Passion of Jesus. These marble stairs are a fascinating tourist spot and one definitely worth seeing! Afterwards, visit the Archbasilica of St John Lateran, the Cathedral of Rome. Explore the Cath...
- There may be a dress code in order to enter some churches.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Archbasilica of St John Lateran
- 2. Scala Sancta
- 3. Catacombs and Church of San Sebastiano
- 4. Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore