Highlights • Discover Caravaggio's adventurous life • Explore the center of Rome with your guide • Admire the most famous Caravaggio's paintings in splendid churches • Immerse yourself in a magic tour • Discover all the secrets of a revolutionary artist, eccentric and brawly genius What would Rome have been without Caravaggio? Discover his adventu...
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- Drop off at the hotel
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate wheelchairs users or those with mobility impairments on our tours. Shoulders and knees must be covered, no low cut or sleeveless tops and no shorts are permitted. This applies to both men and women. Children under the age of 18 might be requested to show their ID card at the entrance of the site, so please bring it with you on the tour.
- Please note that the minimum number of people required for this activity is 2.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.