Explore the museum's seven floors and see an extensive collection of ancient artifacts and perfectly preserved frescoes from the Renaissance period. Built in 135 AD for the Roman Emperor Hadrian, the building has played an important part in Rome’s architectural legacy. Climb the spiral staircase to reach the Chamber of Ashes where a number of hist...
- * Skip-the-line entrance for Castel Sant'Angelo
- * Audio guide downloadable to mobile phone
- * Professional staff at the meeting point
- * Guided tour
- * Food and drinks
- * Hotel pickup and drop-off
- * Please note, bring a passport or ID card for children * Pets, weapons, sharp objects, luggage, and large bags are not allowed * Please bring your own earphones for the best experience * Exchange your voucher with the Touristation staff in front of the entrance of Castel Sant'Angelo * Download the audio guide with the Touristation staff on your mobile phone directly at the meeting point. Please bring your own earphones for the best experience * The staff will be wearing a red jacket and holding an orange umbrella * Arrive at the meeting point according to the time you have booked and show your smartphone voucher
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.