- See Rome’s top spot at its most peaceful and most atmospheric
- Explore the Colosseum’s most thrilling areas, the arena floor where gladiators fought and the underground levels where the “backstage” systems can still be seen
From the moment you meet your guide at Trajan’s stunning Column to when you leave the Colosseum 2 hours later, you’ll see the monuments of the city in a different light. With the sun taking a break this is the perfect time to catch the best views of the area where Ancient Rome was born. As you make your way towards the looming Colosseum your guide ...
- Access to the Colosseum Underground area, except for the 5pm option
- Fast-track entry
- Please note that excursions may be subject to change or not available during specific holidays.
- Passport or ID are required.
It is mandatory to indicate the full names of all the guests during the booking process. Otherwise, we cannot guarantee the correct provision of service.
Please ensure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
Via dei Fori Imperiali
- The start point at the side facing the Vittorio Emanuele II’s Monument