- Follow in the footsteps of gladiators at the Colosseum
- Photostops at the Pantheon, Piazza Navona and many more..
- Admire the views over the Roman Forum from Capitoline Hill
Discover how Rome came to be as you delve into Rome's history on this exciting guided tour. Your professional guide takes you directly inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, passing the long lines at the entrance. Hear stories of gladiator fights while exploring the Colosseum’s first and second-tier, learn about monuments like the Curia inside ...
- Fast-track entry
- Entrance fee
- Wheelchair access
- Not accessible for wheelchairs.
Big bags and suitcases are not allowed in the sites. Please note that backpacks and luggages are not allowed inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. There is no luggage storage available.
Shoulders and knees must be covered, no low cut or sleeveless tops and no shorts are permitted. This applies to both men and women.
Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
Please indicate your telephone number when booking.
- Please dress up to standard with shoulders & Knee covered.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Coliseum
- 2. Roman Forum
- 3. Capitoline Hill
- 4. Venice Square
- 5. Largo di Torre Argentina ,11
- 6. Pantheon
- 7. Piazza Navona