- Get privileged access to the Colosseum and spend more time at Rome's most famous monument
- Get special access onto the Arena Floor just like the fearless Gladiators
- See a reconstruction of the lift that brought the animals to the stage
- Skip the line into the Roman Forum and explore the temple ruins
From the time you walk through the Gladiator Entrance with your expert English-speaking guide to when they leave you inside the Roman Forum, you’ll travel in a small group of 12 through the most epic monuments of Ancient Rome. Modern life will fade away as you set foot in the Arena Floor where so many gladiators battled beneath the towering stands....
- Special Access to the Colosseum Arena Floor
- Skip the line entrance
- As this tour involves a fair amount of walking, please wear comfortable shoes.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours. We are also unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our Tours.
Passport or ID corresponding to name on reservation is necessary.
Due to issues beyond our control, timings and sites are subject to last minute changes on rare occasions.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Colosseum
- 2. Palatine Hill
- 3. Roman Forum