- Explore the marvels of the Vatican with an expert guide
- Be mesmerized by Michelangelo’s world famous Sistine Chapel and Last Judgement
- Feel the history and legacy of the incredible works of art around you
Spend more time inside the Vatican with no-wait access to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica as you pass through an official Vatican partner entrance. On this comprehensive guided tour, you'll experience the best of the Vatican in just three hours, including the Gallery of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, and so much more...
- Fast-track entry
- Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry and we cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours. We are also unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our Tours.
Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. We may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your Tour.
The Vatican only permits very small bags, and specifically prohibits large bags, tripods, umbrellas, and backpacks. Any such items must be checked into the free luggage storage area which may result
Shoulders and knees must be covered, no low cut or sleeveless tops and no shorts are permitted. This applies to both men and women.
Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
Please be advised that the Vatican Museum requires the first name and last name of ALL travellers participating to this activity.
On Wednesdays, during the papal audience the basilica remains closed. Reopening at 1pm.
- When making the reservation, customers must provide their full names and passport numbers.
Entrance into the Vatican is subject to a strict dress policy.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Vatican Museums
- 2. St. Peter’s Square