- See Rome from the River Tiber
- Regular departures throughout the day
- Hop on and off the boat at your leisure
We invite you to explore the timeless beauty of this city from an unparalleled vantage point: the River Tiber. This beautiful winding current has brought life and breath to the heart of the city since Rome’s foundation in 753 B.C. The river, which flows from the shores of Ostia to the belly of Rome, passes alongside a series of breath-taking locati...
- Audioguide on board
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place 1: Angelo Bridge
- Gathering place 2:
- Palace of Justice: Lungotevere Marzio (not operational until the first week of June).
- Gathering place 3: Roma, Italia
- Gathering place 4:
Piazza del Popolo Square, in front of the Church
- Lungotevere In Augusta.