This special access in-depth tour of the Vatican Museums includes the fascinating Bramante Staircase, normally closed to the public. •In four and half hours you’ll have time to see more of the Vatican collection, seeing some of the oldest parts of the collection in the Etruscan Museums and the newer Vatican Pinacoteca, with works by Raphael, Carav...
- Fast-track entry
- Skip the line entrance
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- Drop off at the hotel
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year.
- The Vatican only permits very small bags, and specifically prohibits large bags, tripods, umbrellas, and backpacks. Any such items must be checked into the free luggage storage area which may result in your having to leave the tour early to retrieve them at the entrance.
You need to be dressed conservatively to get in to the churches, with the knees and shoulders covered.
All four Basilicas are subject to last minute closures for religious ceremonies. We will substitute other areas of the Vatican to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours. We are also unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our Tours.
Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
Please be advised that the Vatican Museum requires the first name and last name of ALL travellers participating to this activity.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time. At the bottom of the wide steps across the street from the entrance of the Vatican Museums. The steps are located between Caffè Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi Vaticano, on the corner of Viale Vaticano a.