Reach the Trevi Fountain, the most iconic in the city, and if you want to make a wish by throwing a coin at it. Start the adventure by exploring the hidden part of the fountain, the so-called "City of Water", the Vicus Caprarius. Once outside you reach Piazza della Rotonda to see the Pantheon and then arrive at the majestic Piazza Navona, at the ...
- * Tour with a local expert guide
- * Headphones for groups greater than 10 people
- * Entrance to the Vicus Caprarius
- * Entrance to the Stadio di Domiziano
- * Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- * Food And Drinks
- * Children under 5 can join for free, but the ticket is required * Meet the your guide at the meeting point at Piazza di Spagna * Show the voucher to the guide with the The Vojager sign
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.