The lesson is divided into several steps:
• Pranayama: study and awareness of one's breath;
Asana : the practice varies from the static positions of Hatha yoga, in which you will focus on the balance and self-perception of yourself. You will do these static positions with some more fluid dynamic transitions than Vinyasa. • Acro Yoga: short part of the lesson will be dedicated to the Acro yoga where you work in pairs on balance and trust. ...
- A professional instructor
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Please note that excursions may be subject to change or not available during adverse weather conditions.
- Please note that the minimum number of people required for this activity is 2.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 18 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.