The idea is to offer a service that is interested in transferring tourists from the neuralgic points of the city of Rome to the catacombs using a methane Shuttle Bus with an onboard audio guide, with the purpose of reconciling the traditional nature of our tours with more ambitious ideas of sustainable tourism and environmental protection. Our pac...
- Shuttle bus round trip from the city center to the Roman catacombs
- Entrance fee
- Multimedia Video
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- Bring a light jacket Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Shoulders and knees must be covered, no low cut or sleeveless tops and no shorts are permitted. This applies to both men and women.
Not accessible for wheelchairs.
Please note that your voucher is not the ticket. Redeem your voucher at the TOURISTATION OFFICE before visiting the attraction.
Due to the delicate nature of the surroundings, travellers cannot visit the catacombs independently. All visits must be part of a guided group or private tour.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Next to Piazza Venezia. Facing the Vittorio Emanuele Building, keep walking on the right hand side, cross the bus stop and the gardens. There is a small fountain in front of the office. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.
Piazza Aracoeli, 16