- Follow your guide on an ideal itinerary through the Vatican Museums
- Gaze up at Michelangelo’s artworks in the Sistine Chapel
- Admire the papal frescoes of the Raphael Rooms
From the moment you meet our expert, English-speaking guide at our entrance to when you say goodbye to them 3 hours later in St. Peter’s Square, the story of the Vatican will come to life. You’ll forget about lines and crowds as you follow a perfectly planned route through the Vatican treasures. As your group is so small, they’ll be more flexible w...
- The Vatican Museums entrance ticket and reservation fee. Access to the Sistine Chapel
- Please note that access will be denied to all those with a body temperature of 37.5° C or more.
Please respect and maintain an interpersonal distance of over 1 metre and avoid crowding.
Due to security measures, you are required to bring and wear your own face mask in order to participate in this activity. If you do not have a mask, you will not be able to take part.
Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
When making the reservation, customers must provide their full names and passport numbers.
Please be advised that the Vatican Museum requires the first name and last name of ALL travellers participating to this activity.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Activity address:
Via Tunisi, 4