Unveil Vatican City and seize this fantastic opportunity to visit the Vatican Museums as well as the world famous Sistine Chapel after official closing times with this special tour! Take a trip to these magnificent sites after sunset and experience them as you’d never be able to during the daytime! The groups are limited to 15 people to ensure that...
- Access to the Sistine Chapel
- The Vatican Museums entrance ticket and reservation fee
- Please note that access will be denied to all those with a body temperature of 37.5° C or more.
Please respect and maintain an interpersonal distance of over 1 metre and avoid crowding. Due to security measures, you are required to bring and wear your own face mask in order to participate in this activity. If you do not have a mask, you will not be able to take part.
Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
Please be advised that the Vatican Museum requires the first name and last name of ALL travellers participating to this activity.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- The steps are located between Caffè Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi Vaticano, on the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi.