See the Vatican your way and at your own pace on our Private Vatican Tours. With your own expert guide you’ll see the best that the Vatican Museums have to offer without the hassle of having to wait in line.
As an official partner of the Vatican Museums, we offer No Wait Access to all of its guests – so you walk past even the Skip the Line queues available to other tour operators. With instant access you won’t waste a precious moment of your time with your private guide. And a good thing too – all of our guides are experts in their field. The perfect p...
- Skip the Line tickets to the Vatican Museums
- Access to the Sistine Chapel
- Drop off at the hotel
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- This tour includes a reasonable amount of walking. Please ensure you wear comfortable shoes.
Entrance into the Vatican Museums and Churches requires a strict dress code.
Please note that access will be denied to all those with a body temperature of 37.5° C or more.
Please respect and maintain an interpersonal distance of over 1 metre and avoid crowding. Due to security measures, you are required to bring and wear your own face mask in order to participate in this activity. If you do not have a mask, you will not be able to take part.
Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
When making the reservation, customers must provide their full names and passport numbers. Please be advised that the Vatican Museum requires the first name and last name of ALL travellers participating to this activity.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Bottom of the wide steps between Caffè Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi Vaticano, on the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi (metro stop line A/red line: Ottaviano/Musei Vaticani). Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.