• Exclusive tour available for a limited number of visitors per day
• Learn more about the unique Stadium of ancient Rome
• Discover artefacts from the days of the Roman Empire
• Discover what lies beneath the streets of Rome
• Audio guide app of the city of Rome
• Wi-Fi at the meeting point
Immerse yourself in the history of the Olympic Stadium of the Ancient Roman Empire. Discover what lies beneath Piazza Navona in the center of Rome with your audio guide available in 7 languages. This is an exclusive tour available to a limited number of visitors per day. The hosted entrance tour starts at the site of the new opening of the spectato...
- Fast-track entry
- Entrance to the underground archaeological site of the Stadium of Domitian
- Drop off at the hotel
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- Wheelchair accessible Tour available. To reserve, please contact the supplier by phone or email at least 72 hours prior to the Tour to make arrangements.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Piazza Navona 25