Our bike tour of the historic city center is the best way to get an overview of the many famous attractions in Rome, orient yourself to the city, and learn about its fascinating history. From the Colosseum to the Imperial Forums, across to Campo Dei Fiori and over to the stunning Pantheon and Trevi Fountains, you will want to take as many photos a...
- Bike rental
- Professional tour guide
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year. This activity is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Tour operates in all weather conditions and rain ponchos are provided.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.