• Explore the ancient ruins of a city destroyed by Mount Vesuvius’ violent eruption 2,000 years ago
• See the remnants of artifacts, artworks, buildings, and even people that were frozen in time and buried beneath a tsunami of superheated ash
• Avoid the long queues with this skip-the-line ticket
• Enjoy one of the world’s most important and spectacular cultural heritage sites The eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 C.E. was a paradoxical thing. It was truly cataclysmic – it wiped out the entire populations of nearby towns – but it also yielded to history one of the most extensive and intact ruins of an ancient city. That settlement was Pompeii...
- Skip the line entrance
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Food and Beverage
- Only small dogs on a leash and picked-up while inside the homes can be brought inside the park.
Guide dogs are permitted (with a certificate).
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.