After arriving you will be greeted and directed to the entrance point in front of of the Archaeological area. Here you will be fully assisted by the staff to collect your audio guide, water, map and skip-the-line ticket. From here you will be able to walk among the cobblestone streets where Pompeian villagers and aristocrats alike once went about ...
- Return trip to Pompeii
- Skip the line tickets Pompei with audioguide of the archaeological area and transfer to the entrance
- Wifi on board
- Professional assistance
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Via Carlo Mezzacapo,57
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 20 minutes prior to the Tour start time.
Tiburtina Railway Station