- Visit the stunning Sistine Chapel before the daytime crowds
- Explore the Vatican Museums in peace and quiet
- Skip the line at St. Peter's Basilica
- Gaze upon masterpieces by Raphael, Michelangelo, & Bernini
- Marvel at the awe-inspiring Raphael Rooms
- Learn from one of the best expert guides in Rome
Beat the crowds and see historic masterpieces up close on this guided tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. See the stunning R aphael Rooms, marvel at the artwork in the Sistine Chapel, and visit the impressive Vatican Museums with a guide. Enter the Vatican Museums before the general public for a complete guided tour of this stunning sp...
- Skip the Line tickets to the Vatican Museums
- Reserved entrance to the St. Peter's Basilica
- Wheelchair access
- Please dress up to standard with shoulders & Knee covered.
- Please note that the maximum number of people permitted per booking is 16.
- No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after Tour commencement or departure.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate wheelchairs users or those with mobility impairments on our tours. We are also unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our tours.
Please note that guests may only carry small handbags inside the Vatican Museums.
Please ensure that all members have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit especially for guests who have qualified for child reduction.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 2 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Vatican
- 2. Sistine Chapel
- 3. St. Peter’s Square
- 4. Vatican Museums