- Our Rome by Night Tour is the perfect way to admire what Rome has to offer in a matter of hours, seeing famous monuments such as Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Pantheon and Piazza Navona
- Taste an Aperitivo in a central Rome wine bar as the Italians do, with a glass of wine and a selection of typical Italian appetisers
- Relax and let our expert English-speaking guide take you on an evening stroll through the city and share the tales of the past and the present
Ask any local about the best way to spend a day in Rome and they are likely to recommend “il dolce far niente” meaning the sweetness of doing nothing. See the magical city of Rome like never before with this night time tour of the Eternal City. Spend a relaxing evening wandering through its picturesque cobbled streets by moonlight, enjoying the hid...
- Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, & missed Tours or tickets cannot be refunded. We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours. We are also unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our Tours.
- As this tour involves a fair amount of walking, please wear comfortable shoes.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Piazza di Spagna
- Please proceed to the meeting point under the palm trees in the square next to the red “M” sign. Your guide will have a sign with the name of the Tour for easy recognition at the meeting point. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.