Rome's Domus Aurea will offer virtual reality tours to visitors provides visual insights into how Emperor Nero's golden palace looked 2,000 years ago. Important information The controlled atmosphere inside means that the temperature is always around 10 degrees Celsius (50 degrees Fahrenheit), with 100% humidity. You're strongly advised to take a ...
- Fast-track entry
- Virtual reality headsets
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Is is mandatory provide full contact details - name, email and number phone.
Please advise the language chosen for the tour.
Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process, otherwise we cannot guarantee the correct provision of the service.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 18 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Customers must be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the departure of the tour.