Highlights - Visit the burial place of the very first Roman Emperor - Admire the majesty of the Altar dedicated to Augustus - Discover the different purposes of the building throughout history - Immerse yourself in the intrigues of the court and the race for power - Observe the Mausoleum, closed to the public for 15 years - City APP Audioguide down...
- Mausoleum of Augustus entrance fee
- Ara Pacis Museum entrance fee, only if the option has been selected
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Professional assistance
- Audio Guide App
- Wheelchair access
- Big bags and suitcases are not allowed in the sites.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.