• Explore Rome on your own by bike
• See an ancient building complex buried 9 meters beneath the modern streets of the city
• Go beneath the Trevi district and explore the depths of Roman history
• Discover all the secrets with your professional guide
Explore Rome on your own by bike.
Choose to combine your cycling adventure with a unique experience at the Trevi underground with a guide. Most people are familiar with Rome's famous Trevi Fountain, less renown is the underground passages that stretch beneath the Trevi district. Extending from Via San Vincenzo to Vicolo Puttarello, 9 meters beneath the streets, you'll discover rui...
- Pick up from the hotel
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Piazza Aracoeli, 16