After a leisurely ride back, end your tour with a jump off the cliffs into the deep blue water of our private cove. After such an exciting tour, the swim in the cooling Caribbean waters will be revitalizing and relaxing. Head across to the Richmond Property. Pass and learn the history of an old sugar factory situated on one of the oldest estates i...
- Wheelchair access
- We recommend you wear long shorts or pants, and sneakers or strap-on sandals. Please bring a change of clothes.
- Maximum Weight: 250lbs (113kg) Not suitable for pregnant women or guests with serious health issues, recent surgery or a history of back problems.
- You must show your valid driver's license if you are choosing to drive ATV.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 16 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.