- Come and discover the wonders of the cultural manifestations and typical foods of Bahia in a dinner followed by a show with the best of our folklore
Also appreciate the stylized representation of a Candomblé ceremony with the deities known as orixás in their attire and dances swayed by their respective musical touches. Departure from Salvador hotels to Pelourinho where we will watch a magical night followed by a dinner with typical foods from Bahia and the best of our folklore, bringing the att...
- Transfer from Salvador hotels
- Folklore Show with dinner (drinks not included)
- English speaking guide accompaniment
- Entrance fees to paid establishments
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document.
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended.
- PANDEMIC - State Decree 21,744, by the Governor of the State of Bahia, with the mandatory use of the mask due to the increase in active cases of COVID, therefore asking customers to wear a mask in vehicles and at sea crossings
- This tour requires a minimum number of people to be carried out.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.