- The city is full of churches, shrines and breathes faith in its most diverse types of manifestation.
This experience is aimed at the faithful who seek inner peace. It is possible to be enchanted by buildings from past centuries in dozens of different neighborhoods.
- Transport from Salvador hotels
- Food and drinks
- Recommendations: Stay hydrated, bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, camera and money for snacks and/or extra expenses
- We recommend wearing light clothing.
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility.
- The tour has equipment for people with reduced mobility.
- PANDEMIC - State Decree 21,744, by the Governor of the State of Bahia, with the mandatory use of the mask due to the increase in active cases of COVID, therefore asking customers to wear a mask in vehicles and at sea crossings
- This activity requires at least 06 participants to have their departure confirmed. If this number is not reached, our supplier will contact the passenger the day before to offer alternatives.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.