- Experience Salvador's cultural heritage and its natural beauties, enjoy cultural and beach experiences
We will start with a visit to the lighthouse of barra, and fort Santo Antônio da barra (one of the oldest forts in Bahia). You will have the option to visit the interior of the fort and the lighthouse with a beautiful view of the entrance to the bay of all saints. We stopped at Praça Tomé de Souza to visit the Rio Branco Palace, and external photos...
- Transport from Salvador hotels
- Food and drinks
- Fees and Tickets
- Recommendations: Stay hydrated, bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, camera and money for snacks and/or extra expenses
- PANDEMIC - State Decree 21,744, by the Governor of the State of Bahia, with the mandatory use of the mask due to the increase in active cases of COVID, therefore asking customers to wear a mask in vehicles and at sea crossings
- Frequency of tours: Praia do Forte from Tuesday to Sunday / Historical and panoramic city tour from Wednesday and Saturday.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.