- Experience the best of Bahia: culture, religion, gastronomy and beaches
- Seasonal fruits for tasting and an excellent bar on board.
- Catamaran ride through the most famous bay in Brazil to Ilha dos Frades with a samba show.
We will start with a visit to the barra lighthouse, and Aanto Antônio da barra fort (one of the oldest forts in Bahia, its current structure was built between 1696 and 1702, from a primitive fort built in 1596). you will have the option of visiting the interior of the fort and lighthouse with a beautiful view of the entrance to Bahia de Todos Santo...
- Transport from Salvador hotels
- Food and drinks
- Fees and Tickets
- Recommendations: Stay hydrated, bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, camera and money for snacks and/or extra expenses
- PANDEMIC - State Decree 21,744, by the Governor of the State of Bahia, with the mandatory use of the mask due to the increase in active cases of COVID, therefore asking customers to wear a mask in vehicles and at sea crossings
- Frequency of tours: Praia do Forte from Tuesday to Sunday / Historical and panoramic city tour from Wednesday and Saturday / Ilha dos Frades and Itaparica is daily.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.