- Combo of the 3 most popular tours in the region.
Historical City Tour: Departure from Salvador hotels to Forte Santo Antônio da > Barra, built in 1536 to protect the Bay of All Saints, in 1698 it gained a lighthouse to guide the boats that arrived, it works until today, the Barra Lighthouse. We will visit Forte São Diogo, there we will have a wonderful view of Baía de Todos os Santos. We will pas...
- A day of historic city tour in Salvador (only happens on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday)
- One day walk to Praia do Forte (only happens on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday)
- One-day tour of the Islands (only happens on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
- Transfer from Salvador hotels
- English speaking guide accompaniment
- Entrance fees to paid establishments
- Food and Beverages
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops, towel and appropriate footwear for walking or tennis.
- The dates of each tour will be scheduled by the supplier according to the schedule
- During Carnival, historical, panoramic city tours and night tours are not carried out
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.