- Discover the main tourist attractions of the first capital of Brazil
- Discover the famous Church of Nosso Senhor do Bonfim
- Enjoy the wonderful view of the Bay of All Saints
We will start the tour by the Elevador Lacerda (R$0.25) and Mercado Modelo with a stop for shopping. Then we go to the Church of Nosso Senhor do Bonfim (Saint of the greatest devotion in Bahia), take the opportunity to tie your ribbons with 03 wishes and say your prayers. We will visit the new Orla da Ribeira and you will have the option to try the...
- Transfer from Salvador hotels (Except during Carnival period, where hotels located in Ondina, Barra, Vitória, Campo Grande, Centro and Pelourinho, only during Carnival period, will not be served)
- Guide accompaniment in Portuguese
- Entrance fees to paid establishments
- Food and Beverages
- Attraction tickets
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops, towel and appropriate footwear for walking or tennis.
- Children up to 01 year are free (they are not charged to take the tour) and, in the transfer, will be on the lap of the parents or guardian.
- If there is a need for child seats, inform your travel agent in advance so that they can request it, being charged the amount of R$37.00 per service.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.