- Experiencing the African soul that Bahia has
With its corridors, aromas and flavors, we seek to provide an immersion in the Bahian soul. We visited the São Joaquim and Pelourinho Fair.
- Transport from Salvador hotels
- Food and drinks
- PANDEMIC - State Decree 21,744, by the Governor of the State of Bahia, with the mandatory use of the mask due to the increase in active cases of COVID, therefore asking customers to wear a mask in vehicles and at sea crossings
- wear light clothes
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- The tour has equipment for people with reduced mobility
- The tour allows Pet Friendly
- Recommendations: Stay hydrated, bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, camera and money for snacks and/or extra expenses
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.