- Several video projections are also part of the collection
- We take you to feel what is most intense and wonderful in our city: Carnival.
After an immersion in the history of the biggest street party on the planet, at the Carnival Museum, we will continue to taste the cachaça clove and cinnamon at the legendary Cravinho bar that, since the 80s, has given flavor to the parties in the square, ending with a Welcome drink at the Mariposa restaurant, in Pelourinho.
- Transport from Salvador hotels
- Entrance to the Carnival Museum
- Welcome drink
- Food and drinks
- We recommend wearing light clothing.
- Recommendations: Stay hydrated, bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, camera and money for snacks and/or extra expenses.
- PANDEMIC - State Decree 21,744, by the Governor of the State of Bahia, with the mandatory use of the mask due to the increase in active cases of COVID, therefore asking customers to wear a mask in vehicles and at sea crossings
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.