- We prepare for visitors a gastronomic experience that goes beyond sharpening the senses, it also has the history of the elements that make up our menu. signed by chef Robson Barroso
the gastronomic moment will take place in up to 06 stages, each one with harmonization of white and red wines, awakening flavors. Despite the Afro, indigenous Brazilian inspiration, the dishes will be permeated by elements from around the world, such as the creation of our chef Robson Barroso, remembering that at the end of the night, special coffe...
- Transport from Salvador hotels
- Menu composed of 6 steps
- Drinks outside the menu proposal
- If you have an intolerance to any food, let us know in advance.
- From 12/10/2021, it will be mandatory to present the vaccination card (document provided at the time of immunization) against Covid-19 or the Covid Certificate, for all passengers on land and/or sea transport service. For people who are able to take the booster dose, proof of the third dose of the vaccine will be required.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.