- You will have a full day to enjoy the warm and crystal clear waters of the island, dive into natural pools and visit the famous Church of Loreto.
The island of Frades is the first in the northeast to have the international seal of "Blue Flag", one of the most important in the world for marine waters. The tour begins with boarding and navigation through the Bay of All Saints. As soon as the boat leaves, we will have a spectacular view of Mercado Modelo, Elevador Lacerda, Command of the 2nd Na...
- Tourist guide
- Snorkeling for free diving is not included
- Meals and drinks are not included
- Island entrance fee is not included
- Mandatory preservation fee, in the amount of R$25.00
- Recommended to wear light clothes and bathing suits, flip-flops, sunscreen, sunglasses.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.