- Beach experience that allows you to contemplate a little of the architecture of the upper city.
Then, we sail towards the largest island in the Bay of All Saints: Itaparica. there, we dive into the blue of its warm waters and try the best Bahian cuisine. it's soul-washing! Departing from the nautical terminal of Salvador, a charming tour, filled with indescribable landscapes.
- Transport from Salvador hotels
- Seasonal fruit tasting
- Entertainment with a musical group during the schooner tour
- Food and drinks
- Environmental preservation fee
- Access fees
- Personal expenses
- PANDEMIC - State Decree 21,744, by the Governor of the State of Bahia, with the mandatory use of the mask due to the increase in active cases of COVID, therefore asking customers to wear a mask in vehicles and at sea crossings
- Recommendations: Stay hydrated, bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, camera and money for snacks and/or extra expenses
- The tour has access for people with reduced mobility
- The tour has equipment for people with reduced mobility
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.