- Enjoy a day at the beach with plenty of adventure
- Experience the sea turtle protection project
- Discover the work of local artisans.
The tour takes the Estrada do Coco route towards the north coast of Bahia, a name inspired by the coconut groves that exist on the way. In Praia do Forte, known as the Brazilian Polynesia, you will have the opportunity to get to know the Tamar Project, internationally recognized as one of the most successful experiences in marine conservation. You ...
- Transfer from Salvador hotels (Except during Carnival period, where hotels located in Ondina, Barra, Vitória, Campo Grande, Centro and Pelourinho, only during Carnival period, will not be served)
- Guide accompaniment in Portuguese
- Entrance fees to paid establishments
- Food and Beverages
- Attraction tickets
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops, towel and appropriate footwear for walking or tennis.
- If there is a need for child seats, inform your travel agent in advance so that they can request it, being charged the amount of R$37.00 per service.
- Children up to 01 year are free (they are not charged to take the tour) and, in the transfer, will be on the lap of the parents or guardian.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.