- A pleasant walk through the Bay of All Saints with a visit to the two islands
- Bathing in the crystal clear waters
- Enjoy a day of paradisiacal beaches
On the way to Ilha dos Frades, you will partially see the Forte de São Marcelo, built in the early years of the 17th century on a crown of sand that was in the Bay. Arriving at Ilha dos Frades, there is a mandatory environmental fee of R$10.00. On the island you can enjoy the nature of the crystal clear waters of the sea. The small paradise, which ...
- Transfer from Salvador hotels
- Guide accompaniment in Portuguese
- Entrance fees to paid establishments
- Food and Beverages
- Attraction tickets
- This tour needs a minimum number of passengers to be confirmed
- If there is a need for child seats, inform your travel agent in advance so that they can request it, being charged the amount of R$37.00 per service.
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops, towel and appropriate footwear for walking or sneakers.
- Children up to 01 year are free (they are not charged to take the tour) and, in the transfer, will be on the lap of the parents or guardian.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 2 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.