- Enjoy a beach day with plenty of adventure
- A day of beaches with crystal clear waters
- Enjoy the meeting of the river and the sea
- Discover the work of local artisans
We will continue along Estrada do Coco to Praia de Santo Antônio, a beach with transparent waters, natural pools of clean sand, common to the immensity of coconut trees and wonderful sarsãs. We will continue to Imbassai to discover the wonderful encounter between the river and the sea and a delicious raft crossing. Finally, we go to Itacimirim, one...
- Transfer from Salvador hotels
- Guide accompaniment in Portuguese
- Entrance fees to paid establishments
- Food and Beverages
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops, towel and appropriate footwear for walking or tennis.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.