- Delight in the Caribbean and Brazilian Polynesia
- You can still choose between 2 of the most beautiful destinations in Bahia to visit: Praia do Forte or Ilha dos Frades and Itaparica
Walk to Praia do Forte: also known for its pools of clear and transparent water, perfect for bathing from where it is possible to see the local marine fauna in all its perfection. Tour to the islands of Frades and Itaparica: during the trip you will have all the free time to bathe in crystal clear waters and get to know the typical restaurants of t...
- Transport from Salvador hotels
- Food and drinks
- Fees and Tickets
- PANDEMIC - State Decree 21,744, by the Governor of the State of Bahia, with the mandatory use of the mask due to the increase in active cases of COVID, therefore asking customers to wear a mask in vehicles and at sea crossings
- Frequency of tours: Praia do Forte from Tuesday to Sunday / Ilha dos Frades and Itaparica and Morro de São Paulo is daily.
- Recommendations: Stay hydrated, bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, camera and money for snacks and/or extra expenses
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.