- Discover the other side of Pelourinho and immerse yourself in the charms of this locality.
In the afternoon, heading to the B side of the historic center of the city. The vehicle will drop us off at Largo do Pelourinho and from there we will start our tour walking, we will go up the slope of Carmo where the Santissimo Sacramento church is located, which became famous for its huge staircase, which was the scene of the movie O Pagador de P...
- Official bilingual guide (English or Spanish)
- Transfer from/to the main hotels in Salvador or meeting points
- Meals and drinks throughout the activity
- To perform this attraction, you only need to present your purchase voucher and your identification document.
- We advise you to wear light clothing, comfortable shoes without high heels, sunscreen, sunglasses and a cap or hat for protection.
- PANDEMIC - State Decree 21,744, by the Governor of the State of Bahia, with the mandatory use of the mask due to the increase in active cases of COVID, therefore asking customers to wear a mask in vehicles and at sea crossings
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.