- Discover two of the beaches most frequented by Salvadorans and discover their charms.
Departing from the main hotels in Salvador or meeting points, we'll start the day enjoying Farol da Barra beach, which forms natural pools at low tide, perfect for families with children. We can enjoy a delicious swim at Porto da Barra beach and then head to the Rio Vermelho neighborhood, where we will also have free time at Praia do Buracão, one o...
- Official bilingual guide (English or Spanish)
- Transfer from/to the main hotels in Salvador or meeting points
- Meals and drinks throughout the activity
- Entrance to the Beach Club at Buracão beach
- To perform this attraction, you only need to present your purchase voucher and your identification document.
- We advise you to wear light clothing, swimwear, comfortable shoes without high heels, sunscreen, sunglasses and a cap or hat for protection.
- PANDEMIC - State Decree 21,744, by the Governor of the State of Bahia, with the mandatory use of the mask due to the increase in active cases of COVID, therefore asking customers to wear a mask in vehicles and at sea crossings
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.