- Salvador beaches
- Sea bath
With more than 70 km of urban beaches, Salvador is the city with the longest stretch of beaches in Brazil. Take the opportunity to take beautiful pictures at the famous Praia de Itapuã, sung by Vinicius de Moraes. Also enjoy a delicious bath in the sea and free time at Praia do Flamengo.
- Transfer from Salvador hotels
- Guide accompaniment in Portuguese
- Entrance fees to paid establishments
- Food and Beverages
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suit, flip-flops, towel and appropriate footwear for walking or tennis.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.