- You know that place you fall in love with when you arrive and don't want to leave? This is Morro de Sao Paulo
This tour takes place with destination to Itaparica Island and then in Valença to start the adventure in a speedboat, hold your hair! Upon arrival in Morro, free time to have fun on this charming island, as you wish, including taking a chance on optional tours, such as the zip line that goes from the Farol to the first beach with 340 meters in leng...
- Transport via semi-terrestrial
- Tour guide
- Mandatory tourist tax in the amount of R$20.00 at the entrance to Morro de São Paulo
- Food, drinks and options not included
- We advise: Light and bathing clothes, flip-flops, sunscreen, sunglasses and a cap.
- Transport via semi-terrestrial.
- Mandatory tourist tax in the amount of R$20.00 at the entrance to Morro de São Paulo (not included in the tour price).
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.