Experience the sights and sounds of the classic film, the Sound of Music, on an intimate tour that takes in the breath taking locations used in the shooting of the original film, and makes you truly believe that the “hills are alive”. Start your tour by travelling to the magnificent countryside surrounding Salzburg, where the scenery and places used during filming can be experienced in real life. All of this accompanied by the original soundtrack to experience it at its best.
- Travel to the stunning locations used during filming
- Truly immerse yourself in the enchanting world of this classic film
- Relax and listen to the original soundtrack
The tour continues past many of the other famous locations including the Gazebo at Hellbrunn, where you can imagine yourself as Liesel and then onto Mondsee where the wedding church of Maria and the Colonel is located. For any fan of the Sound of Music this is a trip not to be missed. It´s an immersive experience that shows the sounds, sights and ...
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.