On this tour of the San Antonio Missions National Historical Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, you'll get a glimpse into a number of missions that shaped Texas and the border states. Alongside visiting these historic buildings and admiring the art and architecture – including Mission San Jose's rare Baroque Rose Window – you'll get to watch the ...
- * Hotel pick-up and drop-off from downtown area hotels
- * Guided tour of Mission San Jose, Mission Concepcion, Mission San Juan, and Mission Espada
- * Live and recorded narrated history of San Antonio and the Spanish Missions from your Driver Guide and/or Tour Guide
- * The award-winning film 'Gente de Razon'
- * Gratuities (optional)
- * Bring your own bottle of water * Eat breakfast or lunch beforehand * Tour duration may vary based on traffic, weather, day of the week, length of stops at each of the missions * Write down your hotel's name in the Pickup location field for pick-up * Kids under 6 can not join * Show your smartphone ticket to your driver upon pick-up * Please be ready in the lobby 30 minutes before your selected timeslot In case of emergency for the pick-up, you can call the dispatch office at +1 800-341-6000 and select Option 3. They will be able to locate your driver and contact him/her if needed.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.